There are two 13-minute audio recordings in a pack, which incorporate binaural beats:
- The ‘boots’ mix. A 13 minute binaural beat recording containing the 7-minute affirmation sequence. This version has a heavy lead-in and is for listeners who experience lots of mental chatter.
- The ‘laces’ mix. A recording per above, but with gentle river and bird chatter. This is designed for listeners with a calmer mind.
- Typically, do not undertake EJT without having an emotional support network. For example, this can be friends, family or therapists.
- Read through the affirmations prior to playing the audio for the first time. This significantly reduces mental curiosity and anxiety when listening. If there’s anything in the affirmations that you object to, then Earth Jakked isn’t for you.
- The sessions are most effective when you’re in relaxed surrounds and mentally quiescent. However, it isn’t recommended to use EJT immediately prior to sleep.
- You must listen using headphones for the binaural beats to work.
- You might wish to cue a longer meditational track prior to (or even after) Earth Jakked to suit your meditational needs.
- Journal. This will help you track your mental-emotional changes. It is easy to forget what has been achieved because of the deep shifts that occur. It can be a roller-coaster.
- As a rule-of-thumb, try not to ‘binge listen’ and instead space the sessions out. Once every few days should be okay. Everyone is different, so remain vigilant as to how your emotions are being affected. Increase or reduce accordingly.
- If you struggle to disengage your thinking/
waking mind, looped sessions should be fine, but pace yourself until you get a sense of how it’s affecting you.
- The recordings don’t wrap the affirmations with typical meditation openings and closings. It’s always good to ‘close’ after a session, especially when listened to close to sleep.
Things to be aware of and to look out for
- Be prepared for a significant drop in anxiety. Initially, it will feel like your mind has gone ‘silent’. It is immensely restful, like an idling engine switching off. In extremity, you may become unconcerned with worldly matters requiring your attention. You must redress that imbalance, it could otherwise work against you. This is because it’s ‘new’ to you, as if you were a child again.
- Increased vitality, waking up brighter, earlier.
- Needing to sleep more. This is related to self-healing at the soul/emotional level, but will be sporadic. Go with the flow.
- Increased intuition. Spiritual contact may occur. Stay grounded.
- Spontaneous soul recovery (triggers the need for sleep.) You may or may not be aware of the recovery. If you are, you’ll likely recall a profound dream-journey.
- Spontaneous joy and strong, deep feelings of peacefulness.
- Steadiness and deep, inner solidity. A sense of true grounding.
- Desire for introspective alone-time.
- The gradual elimination of learned/
compensatory narcissistic patterns (at least for empath types).
- Chakra(s) opening, leading to elevated states of consciousness.
- Micro-sleeping during the sessions, which also triggers time-dilation. (That makes more sense should you experience it!)
- Heightened emotional sensitivity and empathy. Many empaths don’t know they are empaths and how to protect themselves. As an aside, it’s a big reason why society has been subverted so successfully. Earth Jakked is a solution towards that. Be aware that you’re going to have to work harder than before, yet now you will have the tools and gumption with which to do so. It’s up to you.
The meditations have been designed to draw the listener into a deep state of relaxation. They are structured, which is important to be aware of in advance.