Skip to the content
What is EJT?
- The Earth Jakked Technique (EJT) helps restore your soul’s presence and power.
- It can realign you to your highest nature, which then naturally expels unhealthy energy and beliefs.
- By harnessing gratitude with special affirmations, it earths your soul.
What does it do?
- It grounds you at the deepest and most fundamental level. It has a positive impact in reducing anxiety, paranoia, lack and lovelessness.
- You can experience fullness, peace, belonging & resilience.
- It can become rapturous. You might experience a roller-coaster of emotions.
How does the process work?
- It’s meditational and engages the subconscious mind. Fundamental qualities of spirit-soul consciousness are reinforced in your earthly mind-body.
- These qualities relate to the natures of the seven chakras. Chakras are the fingerprints of the soul and convey the true personality into the body.
- They’re the power supply that animates and defines us. EJT works to restore that power supply’s potential.
- It’s not an instant solution; but the impact can be swift.
- Working with the chakras is a psychological process that can take many years. Everyone has a different situation. Those with serious chakra damage and dysfunction should incorporate other therapies, however EJT will benefit if used in parallel.
What about the audio?
- Earth Jakked provides audio support to help with the affirmations. Each recording has thirty affirmations to be repeated in turn, and they start about five minutes in.
- The key is to let go of your surface thoughts and feel the gratitude. Then everything will open up, but start with the root before anything else.
- The audio isn’t essential. Speaking the affirmations at a steady pace can achieve similar results, though not everyone will find that as effective. If you treat it like a prayer, you’ll be on the right track.
What’s this about a revolution?
- Earth Jakked believes this planet needs a ‘Good Revolution’ every few thousand years. It’s a modern progression of an ancient philosophy known as the ‘Good Religion’ or, ‘Good Conscience.’ Yet today’s world doesn’t need a Good Religion; it’s our souls that desperately need good engineering.
- The world’s problems relate to collective groundlessness. It’s catastrophic and the consequences are all about us.
- People anchor their ego to external beliefs, vanities and personalities because they’re unable to find their own root. The self-rooted ego is malleable for higher consciousness and can be dissolved. The alternative is to have it shattered, with all the disastrous consequences of that.
- Genuine grounding completes the spirit-soul-body circuit and has a profound, ongoing impact on everything in our lives and those about us.
What’s it going to cost me?
- Your committent to self-care.
- EJT is free, because your soul’s worth it. There are no paywalls, cruises, seminars, books, magazines or power structures. Gratitude is priceless, and so are you.
- This is a gift. That’s it. But you’ve got to want it.