The Weapons Grade project predates Earth Jakked, but never made the light of day. I’ve the full ‘fundown’ on this in the Weapons Grade Shaman Shit page, where I talk about personal transformation.
Weapons Grade is a notionally humorous jazz-kitchen-exploration of the less-talked about metaphysical thingies, how-tos and general stuff you won’t believe because it hasn’t whacked you on the head just yet. I reserve the right to change anything I like when I realise I’ve got it horribly wrong.
Structure will evolve, but for now this is a simple (yet growing) listing. Some of this is even serious. I know, right?
- Why Weapons Grade Shaman Shit?
- A breezy view of karma, the soul’s journey and mankind looping forever in the same mess, or in other words: All things bright and beautiful (and all things cluster fucked.) This follows on from the first item almost as if it were planned.
- The need for Lateral Meditation (being a crossover from Earth Jakked)
- How using the mind can stop a fever in its tracks and save you from suffering your own Dharamshala night fever.
- All about the soul, incarnation and karma. You’ll probably need your monocle and library waders to get through this one, because things get down to dirty. And/or a shit load of mushrooms, whichever takes your fancy. There’s a risk of enlightenment at the end, can you handle it?
- So you think you’re going nowhere? Join the club! A quickie read, because we all need a quickie now and again.
- A personal take on shadow self reintegration, and why it’s not so black and white as to who, exactly, is whom.
- Of Gods and Incarnates: The Silent Part out Loud. Does exactly what it says on the tin, and quickly too.